Monday, March 29, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Parade









We went to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Lawrence. The kids were given green balloons and they loved them. In fact we almost left without them, but had to go back and find them before a full blown breakdown.








The kids are so short and we weren't there early enough, so Zac ended up holding both of them on his shoulders. The sacrifices he makes. ;)








So not only did our kids get green balloons, apparently everyone's kids were given green balloons.








I love that hat on the little man.








We had a good time, but remember why going out at nap time isn't always the best idea. However, I would have done it all again just because of this next image. As I was walking by, this man was just finishing his song. I am glad I shot when I did. It was worth it!









No comments: