Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Spring Walk



Walks and hikes are something that we are definitely looking forward to this spring and summer. The kids are now old enough that it will be easier to take them on walks on trails and hikes in the woods. Our first adventure of this spring was a few weeks ago and here are some of the shots I got while we were out.
















I couldn't decide which versions I liked better of quite a few of these shots, so I included both the black and white and the color versions. Which do you like?




















This next one reminds me of snowflakes. Thank goodness it's not snowflakes. That would be sad. I am so very thankful for spring!








Spring is the perfect time for children's portraits. If you or someone you know would like a fun, easygoing portrait session at a park or in your own backyard, get in touch - sarahhamlinphotography@gmail.com.

No comments: