Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Final...San Francisco

Back to our regularly scheduled program. It has been difficult to get back into the swing of things. But eventually, you have to do it. So I will pick up right where I left off. Here is the fourth and final installation of our San Francisco trip.




























We drove down the coast and it was a beautiful drive. This was the first time I had ever been to the ocean. And It was amazing! The sound of the waves...no, it was more like the feeling of the waves was refreshing. I loved it.




































These flower things were in the gardens at a restaurant called Nepenthe. It is located in Big Sur. And was absolutely gorgeous.












We happened to be eating while the sun set and it was beautiful! This next one was the view from our table.








On the way back up the coast the next day, we stopped at Capitola and Santa Cruz. I think this was taken at Capitola, but I love that the buildings are so colorful. And they are right on the water.








We had a great trip. I didn't get to see any of the redwoods or sequoias. So I will definitely have to go back. But it was a nice relaxing week. It was much needed. Thanks to Nancy for taking me, to Wolf and Lindsey for your hospitality, to Tash for his great work and keeping us laughing and to Ed for showing us around! I had a wonderful time!








(Remember you can click on the images to enlarge them.)

No comments: