Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Springtime is Coming!

I haven't done a blog of the kids in a while, so I thought I'd post some recent shots I was able to take outside. When I look at these I can't believe how big they are getting. They are looking so tall lately.




















About a week ago, we went to the Kansas Museum of History in Topeka. They got to play in the Discovery Center.








It was about nap time and O was looking a little sleepy. :)








After the museum, we went outside to walk the nature trails that are in the area. I had never been on these trails, but they were very nice. The kids absolutely loved it.








Sweet, sweet Maebelle.








And the little sharptooth Orion. (He always says "how scary can you be with only two fingers?")
















I am so thankful that spring is on its way and we have been able to get outside a little. It's been refreshing. Apparently so nice that Maebelle had to do a little dance! :)




No comments: