Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Too Late to Think of a Title!

A couple of weeks ago I went to my grandma's house and she had these wonderful mushrooms growing in her yard.












And a couple of days later, my parents had the kids so I went out to drive the gravel roads and take some photos - just like old times. It was a stormy afternoon. The light was great and the sky dark. Apparently on this day I was inspired by barbed wire.








Maybe my inspiration was more motivation. It had started raining and I didn't want to get my camera wet.








I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon. I love thunderstorms and I hadn't had a chance to just drive and take photos in a long time. I even got a call from my grandma while I was out telling me that it was storming and I should drive straight home. I did drive home, but in a round about way. These are for you, Grandma. Sometimes storms aren't so bad. :)








Stay tuned for our trip to Jammin' at Hippie Jack's. Coming soon.

No comments: