Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cookies, Crochet and Spirograph


I love decorating cookies. Maebelle does too.









So when she had a sleepover a couple of months ago, that's what we planned to do.









They turned out so cute!









This year (and always, really) Maebelle achieved some really great stuff in school.






So much so that she deserved a bit of a gift. Zac bought her a beautiful amber necklace.






And I didn't get a picture of it up close, so I'll show you flowers instead!









I love coffee and books on Saturday mornings.
Preferably while the kids play fun games with crazy hair. :)






Hannah, hopefully these next two turned out as awesome as they seemed that evening in the Jeep. ;)












Crochet African Flower coasters for Mama.






I love this shape and these colors. They make my heart happy.









Who doesn't love spirographs?






They made birds, mandalas, slinkies, raptors (the dinosaur kind), wormholes to take us to other dimensions...






...Orion even made a whole page of soldiers today. The spirographs were the shields.






I love these kids!

No comments: