Sunday, June 8, 2014

Birthday Boy and Bird Day


So, I'm backtracking. I wanted to get California posted while it was fresh, but now I need to go back to the beginning of 2014. This was Orion's birthday evening.






They were into Home Alone at that time.






And what else for this fruity boy but fruit pizza!









We attended Eagle Day at Free State back in January.









Prairie Park Nature Center brought all kinds of cool animals for the kids to touch and observe.









Plus a raptor presentation.












The kids also got to dissect an owl pellet.
I remember doing this when I was a kid and I loved it.






They obviously did as well.






They were so excited any time they found anything recognizable.






Maebelle learning how to use my camera:






She did really well!






I love it so much when I wake up on a Saturday morning and the kids are playing games together. But I especially love when Orion's hair looks as awesome as does below:









Beautiful Maebelle.












~ LOVE ~

No comments: