Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beginning A Marathon, 2013



So, I started this post a long time ago, and forgot about it. I guess I'll finish it before I move on to more recent events. I know it's taken a while for me to get to posting new pictures, however I have quite a few now that need to be posted. And I'm excited to share them with you. Whomever you are...






I love the one above of Orion and his lizard eye. Don't know exactly why, but it's one of my favorites in a long time.



For Orion's sixth birthday (yes, back in January), we went bowling. Which I believe is his favorite activity ever. He absolutely loves bowling. :)












Orion did really well. I think that he got a strike this evening!












Yay Maebelle!












Oh, I love it!












Kinda sassy!


















For his birthday, we gave Orion a telescope. It's an Orion brand telescope, which we thought was fun.






And during his party, we made superhero masks. Lily's mask was so perfect and precise. She did a wonderful job!






Luca loved the glitter!






And Orion's. It was lots of fun, but the glitter didn't dry as quickly as we thought it might. Lesson learned. :)


As I said, I have lots more to post. Hopefully I can get to them before another 8 months passes. :) Have a beautiful day!


No comments: