Sunday, July 14, 2013

Drawings, Food, Valentine's Day


Hello again. Here are some shots from February.



 



One evening Orion decided to draw a picture for us. He can draw way better than I ever could. Some of the things he comes up with are really quite unbelievable. The way he interprets lines into images blows my mind. I am thankful that he seems to be naturally good at it.






This one was a moose by a lake with a tree and a person. I think the person has green hair. :)






Zac has been making some amazing Indian food lately. Above are some vegetables that we sliced for pakoras, which are basically vegetable fritters. And they are delicious! And the below onions and celery are probably for korma. I love how bright and vibrant they are. And I love that after it's all cooked, it is sooooo delicious.






But I didn't get a shot of the finished product. Hmmm...maybe next time.






Valentine's Day!






Orion decided to write his greetings in cursive.






There were so many hearts and sticker backs around afterward!






Maebelle did a wonderful job helping pick them all up, though.






Orion counting to make sure he has enough for the whole class. And his finished stack...









So, happy Valentine's Day, a little bit late! :)

No comments: