Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Little Baby

My grandma has 8 great grandchildren, all under the age of 8. Two of them were born on the same day - Orion and Kaylee. We had a small get together the last time Kaylee and the rest of her family were in town. Photos were taken of all of the great grandchildren. It was, well, to be honest, it was kind of crazy having so many kids in the same house. Especially kids that were so excited to see each other. There were cupcakes for the kids and a small birthday celebration. My husband captured this photo, which I am absolutely loving right now.






We also had a celebration at our house. I cannot believe my little baby is already 2 years old. He was so tired of opening presents from all our Christmases, we had to egg him on and help him open his birthday presents. But before long, he was opening on his own again.



No comments: