Sunday, February 19, 2017

Pumpkin Patch!






Oh my, she is growing up so quickly! I love every new stage she enters, even as she inches closer to the same height as me. : )









Lovely grass stuff.









The Pumpkin Patch pictures and blog is always one of my favorites. I love the experience, the light, the colors, the time of year.






Ahhh, a kid's life...









I'm so lucky to get to witness these kids' lives.






He tried to get one pumpkin and got the whole plant!















One of my favorites of this set:






I love that they are both in one picture (doesn't happen too often).

I love that they are facing opposite directions.

I love that they are both looking down at their pumpkins.

I love the sun, it's so warm and bright (and I'm really missing it right now.)

I love the vibrance of both the green leaves and the orange of Orion's triangles.

I love it all.









Portrait of the three of us.





















I don't often take a picture of myself that's actually in focus, so when I get one, I must use it!






Carving time!






Awww...












I sure do love the glowy sunlight on our back porch.












Waiting around, watching it all. : )






Finished products!






No comments: