Sunday, February 19, 2017

Over the Winter


Well, hello there, sweet puppy!






Maebelle took this one:






She's getting pretty good!









This is the night of Maebelle's birthday. 






11, people. Can you believe that? 11?!?






She got a new phone, which was much needed. And she was SUPER excited about it!






Oh...my...









The light in winter is so much more fun than summer...






So sparkly.






These were taken back in December.






At the Wetlands. Do you use the Wetlands? 






We love them! Definitely get lots of exercise and much needed fresh air out there. Helps relieve the stresses of life.






Up next is New Year's Eve at the Anderson's. Chocolate fondu. Yum!!!






And check out this beauty my sweet, sweet husband found for me. It's amethyst dipped in copper. So LOVELY!






Not the best light for it or for spoons below, but it is what it is. And it was a wonderful night!






Orion's birthday evening is next. He loved the card Zac chose for him.






And apparently Zac was pleased that he liked it. : )






Two digits! Both kids!

Time is going so quickly. This (and other recent happenings) are a reminder that I (we, really) need to enjoy and get the most out of every moment. EVERY moment!






Maebelle received these cute little Paperwhites for her birthday from my mom.

I love that my mom has enjoyed giving us flowers and plants to me for the last 10-15 years, but for Maebelle, just the last couple of years. I hope it continues!






The Amaryllis she gave me for Christmas is blooming now and it's a real treat. Bright red blooms with a white stripe. I should take some pictures of it!






Lastly, look how tall this puppy is. It's unbelievable! He's significantly taller than Maebelle!

So funny to see him all stretched out like this. : )






Peace

No comments: