Saturday, March 8, 2014

May, June 2013 (yes, that's 2013)

Orion. 

loves.

fire.






Maebelle.

is.

beautiful.






Playin' on the porch.


















I love bright colors and depth of field.









Sweet.

sweet.

Heidi.









When Zac went to Austin for work last June, the kids and I made muffins.












So easy too - a cake mix, pumpkin filling and some chocolate chips.












This green blanket catches my eyes. It's mesmerizing, so much so that I just want to look at it forever.






Maebelle says it makes her feel like she's about to eat an olive. :)






For Father's day last year, we did a really fun craft:









We painted rocks with crayons.


















And one for Scot. ;)


















I love how bright they turned out.






Maebelle and I found a cool short sided basket and some beautiful tea light holders and turned the rock project into an pretty awesome candle holder thingy.






Kinda dark, but so colorful and cool! Plus it was so much fun to make with the kids!

No comments: