Monday, August 9, 2010

Colorado...Yes, Again


Okay, this is third, I think, episode of our Colorado trip. I still have one more after this one. I know it's taken me a long time to get them out. I have other blogs ready as well, so I need to get with it! This day, the ladies took the kids so Z and I got a day to ourselves. It was so much fun to drive with him. We went to Cripple Creek and Victor and back to the Springs. It was a wonderful and much needed day!







































This was a wall holding up the mountain, basically. I know that it's hard to understand from the pictures, but I think that's why I like them.















Victor was a little run down.






But that's why I liked it.









I couldn't decide which of those I liked better. So you get both. Which do you like?

































Then on the way home we stopped at the tunnel through the mountain.


















And this grass was amazing against the bright red rock!












Peace

No comments: