Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Hot Wedding


This wedding was a lot of fun. Awfully hot, but the engagement session was taken in about 6 inches of snow, so I guess it doesn't surprise me. The couple had such a great sense of humor, we were laughing all day!









This little guy is such a sweetheart! I loved the chance to get some shots of him...which was appropriate, because he was a big part of the day.




































I know these next two are very similar, but I just love them both so much for different reasons that I had to include both.









I had never seen a cake like this before. They used the shots we took for their engagement photos in between the tiers of the cake. What a cool idea!












These kids did so well! They really were troopers. I was proud of them. :)












What a great day! If you or someone you know is having a small wedding, I am booking for Spring 2011!

No comments: