Friday, June 11, 2010

Jammin' at Hippie Jack's 2010, Part 2



Okay, here is the remainder of the images from Hippie Jack's. I know, I got a lot of kids. That's not what I set out to shoot that weekend, but that's where my heart was, I guess.









I love these next two. I tried to only put one of them up, but I just love them both so much that I had to show both!






They were having so much fun with the foam airplanes, but they kept just falling apart in mid air. We tried taping them back together, but I guess boys have a way of breaking things and this was no exception. Finally, after several taping repairs, Zac decided that paper airplanes might just last longer, so he used a coloring book that no one was coloring in and him and another older boy made a few paper airplanes. The new planes attracted all kinds of little boys who were wanting to play!
























There was a lady who was painting faces and Maebelle had a butterfly painted on her face. She was quite excited about it!












The same lady who painted faces made Maebelle this beautiful tiara the next day. She was so sweet!









I was walking to get a drink when I saw this precious little girl. She was absolutely adorable eating this bright watermelon!






The Blue Moose Coffee Lodge was there to make everyone's day better with sweet treats.









Maebelle and I tried the Strawberry Banana real fruit smoothie. With whipped cream and colorful sprinkles on top, it was the best smoothie I have ever had!












Her cheeks were still red from the watermelon! :)





















Tired kids towards the close of a long weekend of camping, music, rain and heat.












The last show we were able to see was The New Familiars. I had heard of them, but never actually heard them. I was thankful that I was part of the end of this show. Everyone was dancing and having a great time! And the band knew exactly how to keep the crowd going.









Jammin' at Hippie Jack's 2010 was another great success...at least for us - a small family that loves music, camping, and documenting it all with a camera.

No comments: