Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Most Photogenic Day

I have had my eye on this barn for a few weeks now. Today I had the time to take a few shots of it.








It stands all alone on a small hill, nothing really even in sight. The red just captivates me. I love it.








I stopped at the barn on my way to the Franklin County Courthouse. What a cool place.












There was so much warm wood in the old court room.












The stairway was amazing. It had the most interesting spindles.












There was a railing separating the front of the courthouse and the seating area.
















All of the wood was carved in intricate designs.












And a wooden bookcase to hold these old books.












I might just have to go back sometime soon. More from San Francisco soon.

No comments: