Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Creativity

Sometimes I need to get out of the house. Sometimes I need to take photos. This was one of those days.








Taking pictures heals my soul in a way that nothing else can. I don't know what it is, but it makes me step back and take a new look at the situation I am in. It can change the way I feel about something in particular or the way I feel about everything.












On days when I am feeling sad, tired, angry, or hurt, all I have to do is go for a walk, camera in hand with no place to be.












Luckily for me, the kids are almost always up for a walk! And sometimes I get to try new things. Some of those things will be useful in the future...some may not be.
















But somewhere between actually coming up with new ideas and seeing the finished product, I begin to feel better about myself, my situation, my life.




2 comments:

bebephoto said...

ohhh i love them! I really like the one of Mae's feet/legs at the end of the slide. The colors are great. Very fun!

Amanda said...

I agree these are really wonderful. I love the slide ones!