Monday, November 2, 2009

EudoraFest

I was looking at recent photos a couple of days ago and found some of EudoraFest. I had forgotten I even took them. This month has flown by, but I still want to show several images. A couple of nights before EudoraFest, Zac and I started making sweets.
















During EudoraFest, Zac played for some people who stopped with their kids to listen.












And people who stopped to look at the guitars also had a chance to play. This man played well and photographed well. I couldn't decide which one I liked more.












We met a lot of people, had some excellent conversation, and listened to the ramblings of any guitar players that happened by our booth. It was a good day. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!




Next are a few photos I took on my way home from a recent photo shoot. I have had my eye on this truck for several months now.








No comments: