Saturday, March 28, 2009

Green and Curly

You might think, with all of the guitars I have taken photos of, I might be sick of them. But I'm not. I love the way the lines of the guitars look.












How the contrast and color vary with different kinds of wood.
















I know that I always seem to say the same things about the guitars and well, pretty much everything I shoot, but that's what pleases my eyes. Hopefully it pleases yours, as well.








There are always cool lines and interesting aspects to anything you might own. If you have something that means a lot to you that you would like artistic photographs of, let me know. Email me at sarahhamlinphotography@gmail.com








Also, if you are looking to purchase an instrument or know someone else who is looking, be sure to check out Hamlin Guitars here. Or email them at info@hamlinguitars.com.

Have a beautiful day, even though (or maybe especially because) of the horrible weather!

3 comments:

Scot said...

Nice work, you make em look good!

Sarah said...

You make it easy. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Sarah. I especially like the last one of the headstock. That would make a great business card, with the info on the reverse side.