Monday, March 16, 2009

Right in Your Own Backyard





It always amazes me what you can find if you're willing to really look.








It's fascinating to find something so inspiring -












lines slanted with age,












colors worn with time,











and the magnificent textures of the past.












Time has a way of changing us all. There is still beauty, even in the old and dilapidated. You just have to look for it.




And now I need your help. I have been thinking of framing several of these to make a series. What do you think? If you have 2 or 3 that you like better than the others, could you please either leave a comment or email me (sarahhamlinphotography@gmail.com) to let me know which ones you prefer. Thanks for your help, Sarah

2 comments:

Scot said...

I like the first, the last and both door knobs.

Scot said...

And all the rest of them.