Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lately I have felt very creative and like I want to shoot and I just couldn't put my finger on what it was I wanted to shoot.






I absolutely love Christmas time. I love the magical look of a Christmas tree with lights and sparkling ornaments. The way the colors make a whole room glow.






Then we were blessed with snow. I love snow.






It's so delicate, so graceful as it dances its way to the ground.






Adding so much contrast to the greens, yellows, reds and browns of fall.






It just sparkles in the soft morning sun.






The places it chooses to land are curious and the way the cold Kansas wind blows it around is interesting.



2 comments:

Yourmamma said...

You take beautiful pictures....I'm poud of you!

Yourmamma said...

hahahahahah I may be poud of you....but I'm really proud of you too.....never claimed to be a good speller.....