Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Final Taos


We had some delicious coffee (or chai) from a local coffee shop.






I love a GOOD coffee house. This one was so great there was a line out the door.






Another adventure was the Taos Gorge, or maybe it's the Rio Grande Gorge. 






I love the bridge with the Zia Sun. The shadows were wonderful!






I am not sure what I was expecting, but it surpassed those expectations.









And the surrounding area was also gorgeous.
























It's a mini tree!









I love the dried out sage.









As much as I loved this sun soaked environment, I was happy to get back to a world where there was life, even at the end of September.

I know I said this before, but I really enjoyed this trip and loved the time with my mom.

I love you Mom! Thanks for taking me on this wonderful adventure to Taos!


No comments: