Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fresh Air Life Returns






Just Maebelle. Being silly with her 20th pancake of the day. 






I sure do love washers with the family.









Ooohhh, Cedar wanted them so badly!









One of the best things about summer winding down is we get to breathe in fresh air again. The windows and doors are opened, games and outside adventures in the evenings are refreshing.









And we get to enjoy the beautiful evening light that filters through the trees of our back yard. It makes my heart happy.


















I love this man.






And I love that he loves her. So thankful I caught this one. They parted ways right after this kiss, so I was very thankful I reached for my camera when I first spotted them together out back as I was doing dishes.









There's just something about the one of Maebelle above. It may be the coolness of the light. The light reflecting off the water. Her funky outfit with her red hair. The fact that her glasses, shirt and water all kind of have the same tint to them. May just be that it's Maebelle and I think she's beautiful!









He waited so patiently this evening. There weren't many fish to be caught at Lake Henry that night. But he kept at it. 









And he did it with a smile on his face. : )






And Maebelle tried a few casts before we left. I don't think she caught anything either. 






Maybe next time.






Cheers!

No comments: