Friday, September 16, 2016

Flowers, Puppy and Bow Staff






I love these hibiscus. Zac bought them on super sale a while back and they have produced many blooms. I think all the rain we have had lately is keeping them going strong.









Look how much he's grown!






Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures in the month of July. And it shows. Cedar really grew in that month!









I absolutely love the fluff behind his ears. It's so soft. It blows in the wind on our walks and just looks so beautiful!









Orion needed pictures for school of Cedar and that's what got my camera out on this evening.






I am glad I did. Not only because it got a few pictures of Cedar, but also these gems of Orion. He has really been enjoying bow staff tricks lately.






He's getting really good. This evening, he was working with a broom stick, but we have since found a bamboo staff for him to practice with.









More to come, as always. Thanks for looking!

No comments: