Sunday, June 5, 2016

Springtime Fishing




Orion loves fishing!




Lake Henry is a wonderful place to take the kids to fish (they pretty much do it all themselves) and get some fresh air.














A few weeks ago (actually probably more like the beginning of April, but it feels like only a few weeks ago) Orion wanted to make Ooblek. So the kids did it themselves. I love that they are old enough to be able to do some of these fun projects start to finish by themselves. And I am thankful they enjoy them still. I spent a lot of time creating with them when they were little. I am glad they still find creating and experimenting fun and exciting. Speaking of exciting - I love this next one of Maebelle. The excitement on her face is marvelous!




For some reason I was not able to get a shot of Orion with his orange goo.

We recently got a puppy so look for lots of cute, cuddly, puppy blogs coming soon!

No comments: