Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Leaves!


So Maebelle lost her sixth tooth a few weeks ago.






I love this next one. She is so sweet!






We decided to rake some leaves last week. We didn't actually have anything to put them in so they are spread back out around the yard now along with about a million other leaves that have blown into our yard. But the kids loved playing in them this day!















Orion definitely threw armfuls of leaves at Maebelle more times than Maebelle threw armfuls at Orion. Not surprisingly. :)









They threw armfuls of leaves at each other over and over and over. I don't even know how many times. I thought for sure they'd get worn out, but no. And like any good kid, eventually they turned on me. Sorry, Maebelle, for cutting off your face. I didn't have much time to snap the shot before I needed to run and hide the camera. :)






And the lonely pile that attack left behind:






What a cheesy smile, Orion!






LOVE this next one. It is truly Orion to me:






These flowers Zac brought me one night. Oh how I love him!












Halloween pictures to come soon!

No comments: