Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!






We took our trip to the pumpkin patch with a friend this year.












She was copying Maebelle by sitting on the pumpkins. So cute!









I love the way the wind is blowing Maebelle's sweatshirt. It was a very windy day! And Maebelle was so helpful, holding Ashlynn's hand.









I couldn't believe how strong she was lifting that HUGE pumpkin!






I bet you can't see Orion in the next one...he's camouflaged! :) I love the way his 3 year old mind works!









Beautiful. They are both absolutely beautiful!















We got some amazing shots at last year's trip to the pumpkin patch. I am so thankful that this year's pictures turned out just as good. We had so much fun! Thanks to Beth and Ashlynn for not only joining us, but suggesting it!

1 comment:

Yourmamma said...

Sarah.....Every time I see your work you make my heart soar......You are soooooo coming into a place where exceptional photos are just common place. I am so proud of you honey. As Jason would say...." Good work out of you Sarah". I look forward to you amazing me always.....Love ya...Your other Mama.... ;)