Thursday, October 8, 2009

Senior Photography

Hello all. First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth at EudoraFest last weekend. It was great to talk to everyone and meet some new people in the community. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, email me at www.sarahhamlinphotography@gmail.com

Now on to the senior. This lovely young lady was so easy to work with. Her and her mom were fun and easy going. And her brothers were such great helpers, even finding me a phone book to stand on because it always seems that I am too short. I need to start carrying a stool with me everywhere I go.
































I know that this one isn't the typical "senior portrait" but I love her genuine laugh and the sun spots. And the beautiful little black dress and pearls against the rough, textured stone.








I have another guitar or two and another senior session coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved them Sarah!!! I loved the b&w head shot with the boxes behind her. Totally looking forward to the next post. Beautiful work :)

Scot said...

She is beautiful. I love the B&W with the drawers and the one on the bridge. Her hair is wonderful. Great job.