Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heidi June - Children's Photography

I cannot believe that it's already been a month since Hannah and Kyle's wedding. While they were in town, I was able to take some photos of Heidi June.












At 9 months old, she was very cute. And an awfully good baby. Hardly ever cried, even with all the goings on.











Oh so precious.







If you or someone you know is looking for a baby or children's photographer, I have lots of experience! :) Feel free to direct them to this site or email me.

4 comments:

Kyle, Hannah and Heidi said...

These are beautiful! I would tell ANYONE to have you take thier kids pics! I just don't know anyone with kids (besides you).

Kyle, Hannah and Heidi said...

Also, it's pretty damn cute that your kiddos call her 'Heidi June'.

Yourmamma said...

I think they are beautiful......

Yourmamma said...

They are beautiful!